expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Total Pageviews

My lovies loves and lovers

  • GAYOUCHOU CLOSET

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A COLLECTIVE HAUL | Zara, Christian Louboutin, Asos &Valentino

MY ZARA HERO!


You guys have probably  noticed that I have a humongous collection of blazers, most of them being from Asos and one of them is now from Zara, yes it is the first one I have actually purchased from Zara myself, as I felt like it was the perfect spring/summer blazer that would give you this effortless stylish and dressed up touch to your outfit. It has become very easy to dress up, just throw on a blazer on top of a basic outfit and Voila...
Link to Zara Blazer with turn up Sleeves: http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/outerwear/blazer-with-turn-up-sleeve-c358002p1883511.html

                          MY HUNGER FOR DESIGNERS...

For a couple of months, I have been hungry to revamp my wardrobe with those staple designer timeless pieces; I have been literally bored with my own style and thought I needed a bit of sophistication here and there. It started out with my little Yves Saint Laurent metallic cassandre cross body that You guys know I love to  death, and It is following with these two pair of shoes I have been dying to have once I saw them rocked by some of my favorite bloggers/Vloggers. 

           LUPITA, LUPITA, + a CELINE FASHGASM?



Here is a hint go what my next designer hunt will be in one of my next blogpost or youtube video...wait have you guessed yet? 
ok I'll give you a little more time.
CELINE! of course, yes the phantom and the trapeze bags did not let me unimpressed, hummm I am dying to have one of these if not both maybe as a bday gift of some sort....But there is another thing that has been on my mind for months, Acting, yes Acting, some of you know that I can act in french ( I have a couple of podcasts on my youtube channel in french), but this is something I am excited to really take seriously and get on with it as a career even though it is not necessarily a career plan my parents would be excited about. There is something inside of me that keep saying "you can do it",or rather: "if Lupita made it, you can make it"....Well I am trying this out this summer at theMiami acting studio, starting this thursday. I am afraid and excited at the moment, I am praying this actually works out for me.


                      MY FIRST PAIR OF VALENTINOS

Nordstrom has been so good to me. And they are even having sales starting on the 27th of May in Aventura Mall, which means...more hauls for me. I am so happy with this Valentino purchase. I am receiving so many compliments from people on the streets. And I believe they totally deserve them. If you need that CHIC  touch to your outfit, ladies, THIS IS IT!



Link to Valentino 'Rockstud' Ballerina flat: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/valentino-rockstud-ballerina-flat/3171737?origin=PredictiveSearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=Rosso&resultback=623&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_2_A

               IN NEED OF A QUICK FASHION FIX? 


I did not realize what the Hype about these Christian Louboutin shoes was about. I think I understand now, they are pointy and uncomfortable...but They are wwwwwwoooooorth iiiiiit.
(I hope you will understand the excitement of a woman with a red sole shoe)


LINK to SO KATE Chrisitan Louboutin shoes http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=502699235


THAT FRESH SPRING/SUMMER SCENT IS EVERYTHING
As for most of my perfumes, this is a gift from my Dad, It's just the perfect, subtle and fresh scent you would ever wear for this spring and summer. It is very feminine and sexy, and I am sure you will be remembered after wearing this. You can find this perfume (EAU TROPICALE) at Neiman Marcus, Saks fifth avenue, Nordstrom and more...
Link to Eau tropicale , Eau de toilette: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Sisley-Paris-Eau-Tropicale-Eau-de-Toilette-eau-tropicale/prod169940074___/p.prod?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=%252Fsearch.jsp%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%253Deau%252Btroppicale%2526_requestid%253D148299&eItemId=prod169940074&cmCat=search

MY CHANEL INSPIRED TWEED ENSEMBLE GIVEAWAY 
I found this Ensemble tweed on Asos and I could not resist ordering. It directly reminded me of the Classic tweed jackets and blazers from Chanel, and the colors I thought were fresh, chic and perfect for the season. I believe Zara is also making a similar ensemble in Yellow and white but that particular one looked a bit heavy for the season. I decided to give away these shorts to one of my lovely subscribers. All you need to do is,let me know why you should win these (sizes 0-4) on my video published on May 22nd 2014, then follow my blog and my instagram (Gayouchou)...
GOOD LUCK!

Link to the ASOS Blazer in Metallic Pastel Stripe - Pastel / UK 8 http://www.asos.com//Asos/Asos-Blazer-In-Metallic-Pastel-Stripe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3833611
+ASOS Shorts in Metallic Pastel Stripe - Pastel / UK 4
 http://www.asos.com//Asos/Asos-Shorts-In-Metallic-Pastel-Stripe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3833606

No comments:

Post a Comment