expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Total Pageviews

My lovies loves and lovers

  • GAYOUCHOU CLOSET

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WHAT'S IN MY NEW CHANEL BAG?

MY BDAY GIFT TO MYSELF




I no longer receive birthday gifts. Well, I do miss the attention my folks used to give to the celebration of my birthday, but oh well, now that I can find the way to compensate myself for all the hard work I have done throughout these years of struggle, hustle, sweat, and success, I am just fine. 
I must say that I have what they call "bad luck" Birthday. My birthdays are not the happiest days of my life, trust me. From friends disappointments, to family arguments on my birthday, and so on, I must say that I almost wish not to do anything on my birthday. This year I have spend my birthday arguing and crying as I had a devastating news: My little brother was very sick. Yup...that is why I had already planned to shop for my birthday before my birthday. 
Either way, I hope you all enjoy this little clip of what usually keep in my summer bag which is a chanel medium boy bag in lambskin. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment