expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Total Pageviews

My lovies loves and lovers

  • GAYOUCHOU CLOSET

Monday, June 16, 2014

NEW SPRING STYLING VIDEO & BLOG SALE!


BRIGHT LIPS? SO WHAT? 
And this is an example of how I keep my edge this spring! with my favorite Zara blazer that I may actually get in black as well, my H&M shorts so handy for this actual weather, and my bright pink color lip just so you know I still enjoy colors ;)
currently typing/uploading video info (please be patient)
MY "NONE FUSS FLATS" NEWLY DESIGNED!

I am excited to showcase these new flats that I was able to design for you ladies. These are just what I have always needed in terms of comfort and style. These are simple,  fun, comfy and so Chic. The level of comfort of my None fussy flats is unbelievable because of the Jelly material they are made of, and they are so versatile as you could wear them at work, slide them in your handbag in case those heels become a pain to walk in, or on weekend when you don't want to dress up but still look effortlessly stylish and cute. They also size small but stretch with time:)
They retail for only 12 US DOLLARS ($12)!!
They are very limited, so snatch them while you can!
HOW CAN YOU BUY THESE? 
No worries, the link to my ebay page for these items is http://www.ebay.com/itm/131217821576?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649  so you can just copy, paste the link to your browser, and you would then purchase these via my ebay page.email me at gayella23@yahoo.fr for any question or concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment