expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Total Pageviews

My lovies loves and lovers

  • GAYOUCHOU CLOSET

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

HOW I STYLE MY NEW SAINT LAURENT HEELS? WELL I'M JUST BLUSHING...

 A CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN DUPE? 
Well... it's a "better dupe" in my opinion :)

I was fortunate enough to snatch these during the designer sale at SSENSE in a size 41. I have been wanted to put my hands on the Christian Louboutin studded heels for a while, but I had realize that the studs were a bit "out there" for me, that is the reason why I could not resist my temptation for these new SAINT LAURENT studded heels as the studs are so much more delicate and easier to style day and night. In the morning they look very minimal and chic and,at night they are just gorgeous as they reflect the artificial light, ugh I'm in love, these are the only shoes that adapt to my styling!
HOW MUCH? 
You won't believe that I got these for only around 200 bucks! bargain:) as they retail for about a 1000 bucks just like the studded louboutin shoes which unfortunately never go on sale?
Also I believe I spotted these around 300 bucks on farfetch.com so, go ahead and take the plunge! ps: they size quite small so a size up should do :)


HOW I STYLED THEM?
pretty simply...Nudes match pretty well together, so I decided I was going nude lol...no pun intended here ;) the blush colors are just wonderful for the summer and amazing on tanned skin...down below you will find the outfit details...
                top=Asos;pants:Asos;bag=metallic Alexander wang rocky shoes=Saint Laurent






2 comments:

  1. Maman tu es top. Comme on dit chez nous " tu m'enjailles trop". Contente de ton retour. Dieu te garde. Christiane a londres

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and you've got a really nice style keep up!

    ReplyDelete