expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Total Pageviews

My lovies loves and lovers

  • GAYOUCHOU CLOSET

Saturday, November 22, 2014

A FALL/WINTER OOTD... FT ASOS,GIVENCHY, KENZO &CHANEL

I HOPE TO BE BACK FOR THE LONGEST AND FOREVER:)

top=Kenzo;Blazer=Asos;pants=Asos;bracelets=cartier love bracelet;earings=h&m;shoes=Givenchy rotweiler;handbag=chanel boy

I WISH IT WAS JUST THIS EASY TO EXPLAIN 

I have been struggling with everything for the past 4 months; literally everything. School has been very much stressful, and my whole questioning of my purpose in life had taken over as well, many times had I told myself that this is probably not for me. "This" meaning the whole vlogging/blogging thing which I have felt only mattered to me. The reason why I had ever started a social medias journey was solely for interaction. As a depressed new college graduate, I was fascinated by the fact that I could make a new group of virtual friends, interact with others while I was away from home...but what I have realized is the social medias interactions are only abundant when you are not yourself. People seem to appreciate more the fiction version of other people way more than truly who they are. Despite this observation, I rather be myself even if noone cares. 
I have decided to put up videos when I feel like it, when I am free from loads of studying, and for my sole pleasure, put up pictures on my blog the same manner, not caring about interactions or about who would care, I believe that's where I am at. I appreciate the few people that have supported me so far, and for the rest, yes, I am now doing things for my own satisfaction.
ANYTHING BETTER THAN A NICE BLACOAT?

Well, I beg to differ...lol, Although I have been literally addicted to that TV series, yes that one, which other one? Scandal with Olivia Pope...Well I am still not too fond of the whole array of  Camel coats submerging instagram and other bloggers platform. I am honestly in the verge of hate for those, and I have not figured out why...probably because how many times I have had to stare at it on some blogposts that were thrown at me on my instagram feeds...Sorry I admit I lost it...Anyway, the point is this blazer which actually is also a coat, is the perfect item for anyone who would like to look dressed up and put together in seconds. Try it, you won't be disappointed :)
 DID YOU SAY POP OF COLOR? 

Yes I heard you. And the favourites award goes toooooo...My boy, my rotweiler and of course my kenzo T... Although I am forever a fan of black clothing items, I strongly believe a pop of color is needed this fall and winter...The graphic vibe of my top, the red color of my bag and the colored rotweiler of my shoes are just what I needed. My outfit is laid back, casual but still chic...





No comments:

Post a Comment