expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Total Pageviews

My lovies loves and lovers

  • GAYOUCHOU CLOSET

Thursday, April 24, 2014

HOW WOULD U DRESS UP THIS SPRING?


WHATCH THIS, AND IT MIGHT MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER :)
LATEST YT. STYLING VIDEO
Here is my latest youtube video above; some of you have liked this a lot, so I am willing to do another one for this spring, but really I have been addicted to basics and neutrals. My camies, T shirts and blazers have been my faves so far and I usually now wear black, white and grays...
I believe White would be perfect for this spring and summer...that does not mean I will be completely away from trying to get some pop of colors here and there, this is only one way to dress up this spring, and by far the easiest non fussy way to do so. I don't have to think about what I am going to wear the day before or search for an outfit for more than an hour in the morning ( not to mention all the mess that comes with it in the bedroom, closet, and bathroom ;)
Hope this helps and I may go into details in a  future videos (peel your eyes for it!
white blazer.Topshop.camy top.Jennifer.jean shorts.Urban outfitters.Chanel Bbag pack.jewelry.video

No comments:

Post a Comment