expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Total Pageviews

My lovies loves and lovers

  • GAYOUCHOU CLOSET

Saturday, April 26, 2014

CREME, WHITES AND LEATHER | The true swing to spring


 WHITE ON WHITE 
what best way to start the spring with a fresh, clean look other than white? there are so many things on my wishlist in order to revamp my spring wardrobe! more and more white, jeans, pastels and bold accessories ( colorful handbags)...I can't wait for May to be here, and totally splurge on those things for my birthday!                          
creme top.Asos.white pants.my mother's gift.white shoes.Zara





GETTING CHILLY? 
The leather jacket seems to be one fussy free item that seems to keep us elegant and warm at the same time. Weather you are in an ice cold climate or a warmer one, "Leather, don't care" it's just not too heavy, nor too light!
    creme top.Asos.white pants.my mother's gift.white shoes.Zara.leather jacket. river Island. bag.
creme top.Asos.white pants.my mother's gift.white shoes.Zara.leather jacket. river Island. bag.Chanel Bag pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment